April 28, 2014

Currently 4

Listening
Chelsea Moon CD's I got for my birthday. Hymns reworked in folk/Indie ways are my favourite :)

Eating
Good things. I promise :)
But seriously I have enjoyed going across to the markets every few weekends and then spending A few hours on Saturday cutting up fruit and vegetables to freeze for the week ahead. A little bit of work for a week of easy, no prep healthy eating is so worth it.

Watching
Not much. Haven't gotten into any TV since the latest Block finished. But I have been seeing lots of movies lately (going to the movies is so much more fun with someone!)

Pinning
Random bits and pieces. There doesn't seem to be a theme at the moment. If you are interested in early childhood pins you can head over to my early childhood pinterest account Erin@BareFootPlay which I update every now and then with things I love.

No comments: